People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bringing in Summer: A Giveaway!

Happy First Day of June Everybody!

Let's 'Bring in Summer' with a GIVEAWAY!!

My secret in now revealed:

The package I received a couple days ago was from the Long ladies at Marie Madeline Studio.

They kindly gifted me with some fabric and a pattern. I will have to do another post on that sometime though. Thanks again dear ladies!


For now though let's get on to the giveaway! I am so excited! The Long ladies graciously said they would donate something for me to giveaway on my blog!
If you are not familiar with Marie Madeline Studio, I would encourage you to go check it out. It is run by a mother and her four daughters who love the Lord. They have very well designed patterns and a wonderful good-sized selection of gorgeous fabrics.
The winner of this giveaway will get their choice of a pattern and their choice of fabric to make it with! Isn't that exciting? YOU could be the winner. . . so let me tell you how you can enter!


Everyone can enter, ladies and gentlemen alike. If you don't sew that's okay! You can enter for a family member or friend!


~~~~~~~~~~


For the first entry, leave me a comment on this post.


Anonymous Commenters :

Please give me your name and a email in your comment. -Thank you


For additional entries, leave a separate comment for each entry/entries that you do:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go over to Marie Madeline Studio and tell me what your favorite pattern and/or fabric is.~ 1 entry


Post about my giveaway on your blog with a link to this post. Leave me a comment with the URL to your post.~ 4 entries


Follow Marie Madeline Studio or Suscribe~1 entry


Heart their Etsy Shop~1 entry


Sign up for the Marie Madeline Newsletter ~ 1 entry


Follow my blog. If you already follow me, let me know and that will count as an entry too. ~1 entry


~~~~~~~~~

That will give you up to 10 entries if you do all of the above.


My giveaway closes on June 20th the day before summer officially starts. I will randomly pick the winner and announce it on the next day, June 21: the first day of summer.


Who is going to be the first to enter? As a little bonus to the first person entering, they will get an extra entry :) Hurry! Will it be you?


339 comments:

1 – 200 of 339   Newer›   Newest»
Cora Beth said...

Hooray Hannah! This sounds like a lot of fun. :) I'll be sure to comment some more with various entries--but first I'd best go milk Sally and the goats!

What a great surprise~
Love you,
Cora

Laura said...

What a great giveaway Hannah!
Please enter me in!!!
Laura

Laura said...

I follow your blog, but my picture doesn't show up!
Does that still count?

Hannah said...

Laura,
Your picture actually does show up for me at least. So yes, it counts :)

megan kristine said...

Please enter me!!!

megan kristine said...

My favorite pattern is the Custom Crafted Messenger Bag. and my favorite fabric is Rita -- TW25 grey

megan kristine said...

I posted about the giveaway!!!
http://megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/hannahs-giveaway.html

Johanna said...

What a fun Giveaway! Enter me please....

Johanna said...

I follow you!

Johanna said...

I have already signed up for their news letter!

Johanna said...

I also follow MMS!

Josie said...

I'd love to enter!

Johanna said...

If I won, I would want the 'summer shade jumper pattern' and the fabric I would make it from would be the Libby--Pastel from the Dance with Me set! :)

Thank you SO much for hosting this, I dearly hope I win Hannah!

Johanna said...

Just posted about it here~

http://johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html

Johanna said...

Oh... :( .... I went over to heart their Etsy, but I can't without an acount! :( Oh well..... But, I did add it to my favorites on my computer, does that count? Prob not. :( Let me know....

Grace said...

I would love to enter please! It sounds so much fun!
Thank you for hosting this!
You can find my blog at:
http://gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com!
Thank you!
Hope you are having a lovely summer day,
Grace

Sarah said...

I like the ladybug floral-green fabric...

Sarah said...

I subscribe to your blog on my Google Reader. Does THAT count?

Sarah said...

I am also subscribed to Marie-Madeline Studio

Sarah said...

Count me in for the giveaway! (sorry, I should have done this first :-P

Jenna said...

Hi Hannah!

What a lovely giveaway. Please enter me! I love Marie Madeline Studio!
Have a blessed day!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Jenna said...

From Marie Madeline Studio, I really like the Route 66 skirt pattern and the street fair skirts pattern. They are all so cute though! I also like the aprons... So many choices! :)
As for the fabric, one of my favorites is Darla. Once again, so many choices!

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Jenna said...

I posted about your giveaway on my giveaway page. Here is the link:

http://wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna

Jenna said...

I subscribed to Marie Madeline Studio!

Brittany said...

This is a wonderful giveaway!!!!!! I LOVE Marie Madeline Studio! Please enter me in!

Jenna said...

I signed up for their newsletter as well!

Brittany said...

I'm now following your blog. :-)

His Irish Flame said...

I'm already signed up for their newsletter...

Blessings,
Miss Toria
www.purelittleladiesministry.com

His Irish Flame said...

Ohhh PLEASE enter me!! ;) I'm in the middle of a review from their shoppe, and I'm already in love with their products. ;)

Thanks for the great giveaway!
Miss Toria
www.purelittleladiesministry.com

His Irish Flame said...

I love their Chic Sisters apron pattern! Totally "chic"...not frumpy in the least!

Blessings,
Miss Toria
www.purelittleladiesministry.com

His Irish Flame said...

The Tessa bloomers are soooo awesome! LOVE it! ;)

Blessings,
Miss Toria
www.purelittleladiesministry.com

His Irish Flame said...

The Laraine shoulder bag is pretty awesome, too! LOVE the big buttons!

Blessings,
Miss Toria
www.purelittleladiesministry.com

Brittany said...

I just checked out their web site- I think my favorite is the custom crafted below the knee length street fair skirt, and my favorite fabric is Picnic Rose- Blush.

Brittany said...

I just subscribed to their blog feed. :-)

Brittany said...

I hearted the summer shade jumper pattern in their etsy store.

Brittany said...

I signed up for their newsletter- I hadn't looked at their site in a really long time and had no idea they had an etsy store or a newsletter! :-)

Brittany said...

I posted! Whew that was a lot to do! It's completely worth it for a chance to win something from them though! This is fun. :-)

http://richlyblessedlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/lovely-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love Marie Madeline!
Please enter me!

~Samantha

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!

~Samantha

Anonymous said...

Subscribed to Marie Madeline.

~Samantha

Anonymous said...

Hearted their Etsy shop!

~Samantha

LadySnow said...

I love Marie-Madeline! This is a great giveaway. :-)

Hannah grace said...

Please Enter me.i would love to win this.

Hannah grace said...

My favorite pattern is the route 66 skirt pattern(Maybe)i am not sure its hard to pick.

Anonymous said...

I really like the Route 66 skirt pattern!

~Samantha

p.s. I hope I'm doing this the right way! Should I have just posted all of the things I did instead of doing them seperately?

Anonymous said...

I really like the Route 66 skirt pattern!

~Samantha

p.s. I hope I'm doing this the right way! Should I have just posted all of the things I did instead of doing them seperately?

Anonymous said...

I blogged about your giveaway! That's 4 entries, right?

http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-giveaway.html

~Samantha

Anonymous said...

Blogged:
http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Blogged:
http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Blogged about your giveaway:
http://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-giveaway.html

Hannah grace said...

I posted about it!
http://wwwhannahgraceblogcom.blogspot.com/

Cora said...

Hello, hello! Those patterns and fabrics are WOW! Totally becoming a fan of these ladies!

My favorite pattern is the Summer Shade Jumper Pattern. And I adore the "Hello Roses -- Olive" fabric. That would be so gorgeous with the jumper and matching headcovering, no?

I posted about your give-away. :)

And I signed up for their newsletter.

Heh, the give-away will end the day I was supposed to get married.

~Cora

Hannah grace said...

I subscribed to Marie Madline studio.

Hannah grace said...

I subscribed to Marie Madeline Studio's Newsletter.

Hannah grace said...

I follow you!!

Allison said...

I'd love to enter!
Blessings,
Allison

Anonymous said...

Please enter me! I like your blog. (-: Could you enter my giveaway? http://ismikendra.blogspot.com/2010/05/give-away.html

Bramblewood Fashion said...

Ooo, I love their shop! Please enter me!

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I follow Marie Madeline Studio's blog.

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I'm now following you. =)

Allison said...

I posted about it!
http://outthewindow15.blogspot.com/2010/06/wonderful-giveaway.html

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I receive their newsletter.

Anonymous said...

I like the "Pretty Please Fabric" at the studio. Does that count as another entry? I didn't completely understand this one.

Anonymous said...

I posted about it! http://ismikendra.blogspot.com/2010/06/give-away-not-hosted-by-me.html

Allison said...

I'm following them! : )

Anonymous said...

I'm now following MMS!

Allison said...

I signed up for the newsletter!

Bramblewood Fashion said...

I posted about the giveaway on my blog.

http://bramblewoodfashion.blogspot.com/2010/06/marie-madeline-studio-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

And I'm following you. (-:

Anonymous said...

I signed up for their newsletter too.

Allison said...

And now I am a follower of your lovely blog!!!
Thanks for hosting this!

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't let sign out so I had to follow with my sister Anna's blogger account. I'll try to sign in later with my real one.

Anonymous said...

There- I'm following you!

amy said...

Hannah, I'd really like to be entered in your give-away! Thanks!

Amy

Hannah grace said...

How do you Heart their Etsy Shop?

Hollie said...

The Long ladies have such fashionable and feminine patterns. My favorite is the Route 66 skirt!

Alanna said...

I'd love to win!!!

Alanna@
newtfour@hotmail.com

Celine said...

Enter me please! I love Marie Madeline!

Alanna said...

I would love the street fair skirt pattern from Marie Madeline Studio.

Alanna said...

I am subscribed to the Marie Madeline newsletter.

Alanna said...

I follow Marie Madeline Studio.

Celine said...

my fave pattern is the Street Fair skirts pattern, and the Darla green fabrics are really cute. :)

DianeY said...

Great giveaway-I can always find such pretty things at M-M!

Celine said...

I signed up for their newsletter!

Celine said...

I posted 'bout it: http://iradessa.blogspot.com/2010/06/marie-madeline-giveaway.html

Celine said...

I now follow you (although my picture is different than the one I comment with).
Thanks for hosting this! Have a lovely day!

Anna Faith said...

I would like to enter.
Anna

Anna Faith said...

I like this one best Rose -- Fuchsia.
Anna

Anna Faith said...

I posted about it on my blog.
link http://annakizasuofl.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-giveaway.html
Anna

Jenny said...

I love all the Lecien yummy soft floral fabrics the MM ladies carry in their shop!!

Jenny said...

wow great giveaway, thanks so much for a chance.

Jenny said...

I follow MM blog in my reader. love those ladies!

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

My favorite pattern from Marie Madeline is the Gracie ruffly skirt - my daughter would love a skirt like that!

Anna Faith said...

I Suscribe for it.
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the great giveaway!

Anna Faith said...

I am following you.
Anna

Anna Faith said...

I am getting the Marie Madeline Newsletter.
Anna

Amanda said...

I will most definitely choose the route 66 pattern if I win

Amanda said...

I'd love to win!!

Amanda said...

I follow Marie-Madline's blog already.

Amanda said...

I signed up for the newsletter too!

Amanda said...

I "heart"ed the etsy shop.

Krystal said...

What a great giveaway! I love their stuff!

Krystal said...

I think I like their aprons best.

Jennifer Dyck said...

Fantastic giveaway! My favorite pattern is the Gracie Ruffle skirt!!

thedonahues7@verizon.net said...

I love the ladies at the Marie Madeline studio. My daughter looks so cute in their patterns (and they are easy to make!)! Thanks for entering me into your giveaway.

Joanna Donahue

Amy H said...

Please enter me!

Amy H said...

My favorite fabric was Lil' Plain Jane. And My favorite pattern is the Route 66 skirt.

bydesign8 said...

I love Marie-Madeline and want to try their new Route 66 skirt pattern. Great giveaway!

bydesign8 said...

I just subscribed to their newsletter.

Amy H said...

I subscribed to their feed.

Amy H said...

I posted about it! http://homeschoolblogger.com/booklover/781647/

Amy H said...

I'm following your blog.
Amy

Amy H said...

I'm signed up for their newsletter! I would LOVE to win this giveaway!!!!!!

Amy H said...

I "hearted" their etsy shop.

Gracey said...

- My favorite fabric is the aqua darla rose

- I hearted their etsy shop :)

- I did a blogpost about this giveaway on my blog at:
http://calledtocreativity.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html

So..all together that should be 6 entries. :)

Blessings,

Grace

Trusting in Jesus said...

And... I'm following your blog

Trusting in Jesus said...

I wanna enter :). Ily BFF

Trusting in Jesus said...

And I posted about it on my blog:

http://leaningonjesussafefromallalarms.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html

~God Bless~

JStacie said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Trusting in Jesus said...

And my favorite fabric at Marie Madeline Studio is the Dance with Me: Kayla -- Aqua
~Trusting in Jesus~

JStacie said...

I heart them on Etsy.

JStacie said...

I want the Market Fair pattern. I love the Flower Sugar fabric.

JStacie said...

I subscribe to their newsletter. Thanks.

JStacie said...

I follow them on their blog.

Katie said...

How exciting! I'd love to enter!
Here is my post:
http://sewingonestitchatatime.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html
~Katie

Katie said...

I have already subscribed to there Newletter and Love it!

Katie said...

I also follow their blog through Google Reader if that counts.

Katie said...

Hearted them on Etsy.

Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber to Marie Madeline!
Love,Linda

jldouglas@wispwest.net

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SWEET GIVE AWAY!
THANKS FOR SHARING!
LOVE,LINDA

jldouglas@wispwest.net

Anonymous said...

Just love "Plain Jane" fabrics!
Thanks for sharing, Love,Linda

Jonathan's Mom said...

I follow M. M. studio already. :)

Jonathan's Mom said...

So fun! I love the Gracie skirt pattern.

Elizabeth. said...

Hello Hannah!
Thank you *so* much for hosting this darling giveaway! The Long ladies are so kind and thoughtful and their shop has been such an inspiration and blessing to me through their ideas of how to dress modestly and femininely!

So...for my first entry, I would like to say the "Tessa Bloomers" pattern with the Darla Rosie Dot Green fabric to go with it.

Thanks again, Hannah, dear!
Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth. said...

For my second entry, I already subscribe to the Marie Madeline Newsletter and it is such an encouragement!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

hannahlouise said...

I follow you!! I haven't done anything else yet, but will when school is done and it isn't so cold!!
If I did win, would you send it over to Australia?

Sister said...

Hey Hannah! Howzit goin?
this is a great giveaway! Please enter me in!
~Grace E. F.

Jennifer said...

I would LOVE to enter in this givaway!

hannahlouise said...

I would make the Route 66 skirt with fabric #6104 spring breeze from the Nashville Cotton Co collection.
Will post about this on my blog either later today or tomorrow. Only prob-it's an invitation only blog so if i posted a link I'm not sure if you could get in =(

sister said...

I follow ya so I gess that would be a nother entry!
~Grace E. F.

Gaby said...

I adore Marie-Madeline Studio!!!!!! Please enter me. :)

In Christ,
Gabrielle Renee

Gaby said...

I am now following your blog!

Gabrielle Renee :)

sister said...

I posted about your giveaway Hannah! So... there you are and here is the link to see it!

http://theupperroad.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-sweet-sister-hannah-is-having.html

~Grace E. F.

Gaby said...

It is hard to say what my favorite pattern is.... I think it it the "Route 66" skirt though. :)

~Gabrielle Renee

midnight hysteria said...

love the give-away ... the long ladies make such darling clothing, etc ... love the gracie skirt .... i love having 4 entries (my blog is so old no one even remembers i DO blog ... LOL ... can't count that!

midnight hysteria said...

AND ... i receive their newsletter ...

midnight hysteria said...

i *hearted* their etsy shop a looong time ago ...

midnight hysteria said...

i follow their studio ....

Jennifer said...

I just posted about this giveaway!

walkingtothebarn.blogspot.com

Brooke O'Shea said...

Oh so much fun!
oshea_leia@yahoo.com

Jill in PA said...

I love the new AnaClaire pattern and all of the Dolly Dresses 2 fabrics. This is a great giveaway!

Jill

Brooke O'Shea said...

My favourite pattern would have to be the "route 66 skirt".
I guess floral stripe-- green is my favourite fabric but I really do not know...

Brooke O'Shea said...

I subscribed to their blog.

Brooke O'Shea said...

I have followed you.

King's child said...

Hello, I found your blog through Marie-Madeline, and would like to enter your contest. I really like the summer shade jumper pattern, and the picnic rose-blush fabric in the Darla collection. You can contact me by e-mail at adoregon@embarqmail.com.

Thanks
~Emily

Unknown said...

My favorite pattern is the chic sisters apron!

Amanda said...

I'm entering!!! Love the giveaway - I don't sew, but family members do.

Hannah said...

Hannahlouise,
Yes, this is open to everyone so if you win it's okay even though you live in Australia.

Anonymous said...

I love giveaways on blogs! I would also love to win this one!

Anonymous said...

oops! I forgot to give you my email add. and an email.
My name is Anna Eddy, I do not have a blog but I enjoy reading other ppls blog.;-) This one sounds exciting!
My add.: ajeddy93@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I liked the rout 66 pattern the best!
Anna

Kerry said...

Oooh! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

marvelousme said...

Wow! What a great giveaway! You always do, of course!

Here is my e-mail:

bound4broadway@bex.net

Thanks!

~Erin

Brooke O'Shea said...

http://steppingheavenward-ellerslie.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-at-hannah-of-marilla-heights.html

Josiah and Anna said...

Wow, this is a great give away!! Count me in!:-)

Josiah and Anna said...

I would either order the Street Fair skirt pattern, or the new AnaClaire jumper pattern. It would take allot of choosing to know which fabric to get! Thanks for the contest!

Näna said...

Oh, what a great giveaway! I would LOVE to enter!

Näna said...

I'm following MMS via my dashboard but since it's typepad I don't know if it will show up...does that count?...

Näna said...

...and I hearted (is that a word?) their Etsy...or at least I think I did...I'm new to Etsy and am not sure of everything yet...I added them to my favorite sellers?

Näna said...

...subscribed to their newsletter...

Anna Joy said...

All right Miss Hannah, I'm going to do this all in one comment.

First off, my favorite pattern of theirs is definitely the Route 66 Skirt Pattern!!

Sorry, but I as a general rule don't post about giveaways on my blog any more. :(

Nextly, I have subscribed to their blog!

Following that I subscribed to their newletter.

Lastly, afaik I already follow your blog!

That adds up to---5!

Näna said...

And my blog is private but is it still okay if I post about it?

Näna said...

Oh, wow this is tough...I think my favorite pattern would be the Street Fair Skirt or the Summer Shade Jumper.

And this it hard too! Soooo many cute ones! If I had to pick though, probably the Kimberly-Green fabric.

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey! I love your blog! I'm following!

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann @ www.blonde4christ.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WHOA! Already 175 comments!
I thought I would enter, even though I wouldn't use the prizes even if I did win! :-) They would probably make a good gift for my sister though... ;-)
I follow your blog already, so there's another entry for me...
Andrew B.

Debbie said...

Oh! This sounds like fun!!! =)

Debbie said...

I would use "Dolly Dresses 2 & 3" fabric to make a "custom crafted ankle length street fair skirt"...I love to sew! =)

Hannah said...

Näna,
Yes, you can post on a private blog :)

Lindsay said...

Please enter me in the drawing, Hannah!!! :-)

Lindsay said...

... and I follow you too! =)

Lindsay said...

I follow their blog...

Lindsay said...

Let me see... I'd probably choose the chic sisters apron pattern with some fabric from their "Darla" collection. I also love the "Flower Sugar" collection. Tough choice! ;-)

hannahlouise said...

Thanks Hannah!
I'm in the middle of posting about this on my blog, will let you know the link. I love to sew and am really wanting to win this!!
Oh, I should probably email you an invitation to read my blog so you can see my post!

Tessa said...

I would pick the Route 66 skirt pattern And some mix of Fabric from the Garden party collection.
SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

hannahlouise,

That's great! Here is my email for the invite:

nanniedoons{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I'm also a follower!!!! :-) Love you blog!! And you! :-)

Jennifer said...

I would love to enter! thanks for hosting this! :-)

Elizabeth. said...

For 4 more entries, I posted a post on my blog:
http://joyfuljewels4jesus.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway.html

Elizabeth

Jennifer said...

My favorite pattern is the 'custom crafted summer shade jumper' and my faorite fabric..?... there's alot but I love the 'Libby--JP25-turquoise'

I hope I win, but I will be happy for the other person who wins this! :-)

Jennifer <3

So do I have.... 7 enteries now?
* Follow your blog-1
* Post about it-4
* tell you my favorites- 1
* post comment- 1

Anonymous said...

Debbie M. in Texas
threemckees@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The Route 66 skirt(I like gores) made out of fabric from the "Dolly Dresses" collection. :-)

Debbie M. in Texas
threemckees@gmail.com

Debbie said...

4 entrys for me!
http://adrienneand.blogspot.com/2010/06/go-sign-up-for-giveaway.html

melissaczca said...

Hi,Hannah,

I love the new AnaClaire jumper pattern and the Tanya Whelan fabrics. I follow/favorite their blog and have subscribed to their newsletter. I also follow your blog. My entry total? 4, I think :-).
Thanks!
Melissa

Cora Beth said...

Wow--there are a lot of comments here already!!! :)

I just went over and looked at the fabrics and patterns. My, it's hard to choose a favorite--especially a favorite fabric, as there are so many pretty ones!

But, I think my favorite pattern is the Route 66 skirt, and one of my favorite fabrics is the Rose--Mint from the Darla collection. :)

This is so fun, Hannah!

Cora Beth said...

I signed up for the Marie Madeline Studio newsletter... :)

Cora Beth said...

I was looking for where to follow their studio, but didn't see it, so I subscribed instead...

Alison said...

My favorite pattern is the summer shade jumper pattern!

Alison said...

Following Marie Madeline Studio.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 339   Newer› Newest»