I almost have my picture post done. But I am NOT working on it anymore tonight. My family and I are going to work tomorrow at the strawberry farm (at leat that's the plan). It is midnight now and we have to be at the farm at seven in the morning! yikes! Get to bed!
Okay, heres something for you to do:
Make a guess of how many pictures will be in my post tomorrow
and
make a guess at how many flats (one flat is 8 quarts) of strawberries I will pick tomorrow.
I'm not sure how many hours we will be picking, but it might be all day.
I know the answer to the first question but obviously not the second one.
Leave me a comment :)

2 comments:
Hmmmmm..... I'm going to guess 15 pictures and 4 flats? Strawberry picking sounds like fun! Are you allowed to eat a few strawberries while you're pickin'?
Have a wonderful day! I think my family and I are headed down to Eureka again for more sorting, boxing, and labeling for the auction sale.
Be blessed~
Cora
100 pictures and 100 flats. (-: Thanks for your comment! If you're going to enter you'd better do it soon because it ends June 10th. (-;
Post a Comment