People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Winner was PICKED!

A basket full of 423 entires- and one out of all those is the winner!
I used some extra paper that I had to write all the entires on and a couple of the sheets had some writing on the back. As I was mixing up the entries, this one came to the top and caught my eye:
Isn't that funny?

So that's what we did. We drew a name. . . I held the basket up above Daddy's head and he picked out the winner!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the winner is



Congratulations Desiree! Please email me here:

nanniedoons{at}gmail{dot}com

and we will go from there!

Thanks to all of you who entered! You made this fun for everyone!




6 comments:

Una Mariah said...

Gee-whiz! Congratulations to Desiree, whoever she was. What did you give away?

Näna said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks for hosting, Hannah.

Jenna said...

Congratulations Desiree! :)

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Desiree!!! :)

Stella said...

Hannah, Since you follow my blog, I thought I'd let you know:

One of my followers said that my posts don't appear on her dashboard, so I fixed the problem, but in order for it to work, you have to un-follow me and then follow me again. if you haven't had that problem, then never mind, but if you have, then I 'd recommend you try it.

Cora Beth said...

Wow! That was a lot of names for you to have to write out on all those little pieces of paper! :) What fun though... And great pictures too! Congratulations to Desiree...


(And Hannah, yes, I just posted on my blog. Now I'm curious if you're still awake too? :) )