People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blog Parade. . .

Rebecca Jane over at Sewing in the Past is having a blog parade which I joined. . .

What I have to do is, list 10 top things that make me hApPy!

1. My nephews

2. Laughter

3. Music. God glorifying music, especially Celtic!
*

4. Playing the piano
*

5. Our new dog, Teasel :)

6. When my friend Haley and I have tea together. . .
we dress up proper! This is how Haley looked the last time I saw her in person. We live many miles apart now but I hope I can see her soon! Here is a recent picture of one of my dearest friends. I have known her since she was five.
*


7. Working with my family in the kitchen!!!

8. Getting letters in the mail

9. Running in the rain
*

10. God makes me HAPPY!


all the images are my own except the ones with a * next to it. Those ones are from google images with the exception of the second picture of Haley.

I hope to do a post about our day sometime-- maybe tomorrow!


1 comment:

carlotta cisternas said...

very sweet post! i loved it :)