Grandma and Uncle Jim had just left 15 minutes before we got there. We got to see Grandpa although he is still sedated. The nurse said he could hear us if we talk to him although he won't remember it afterward. It was so difficult for me to see my grandpa laying there like that. I cry just thinking about it. It was very hard to get ourselves to pull out of the parking lot and head home-- especially hard for Daddy. Thank you all for your encouraging comments and for your prayers. They are so much appreciated.
I wrote out the rest of the giveaway entries before we left and cut and folded almost all of them on the way down and up. There are 423 entries! Tomorrow (hopefully) a winner will be drawn!

2 comments:
Sweetie,
You know when I saw your tears, I was touched. Your love shows, it grows its lovely to know that I have a daughter whose feelings for others are deep. Certainly many storms on this earth have taken away some things we used to possess, but you know something... you are so right through those times... "we have each other." Grandpa has been such a blessing to all of us hasn't he... I am so glad you and him are a part of my life and I know that we will live eternally with our Jesus. He has done so much for us... let us possess Him always and reign with Him even until the end.
I love you so much,
Mama
I'm so sorry Hannah! I know how hard it is to lose a grand parent. :(
I saw G-ma Cindy after she died and I will always remember looking through the door way looking at her.
Post a Comment