People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A post quite opposite of yesterdays. . .

We ended up not going berry picking today after all! Only Mama did, and she stayed long enough to pick four flats then came home. I did some tidy up in the Kitchen (the new kitchen) and Enoch and I did some baking too. Now I need to go and make some muffins for breakfast and make something to take to the berry patch tomorrow (because that is now the plan :)
We are not really committed so if something happens where we decide not to, it's okay! But I think we will go tomorrow. I have to think of what to make for lunch while I make the muffins. . . we usually don't eat lunch but I think we will get hungry while picking berries (unless we all just fill up on the berries!!). I might make flatbreads- does that sound good to you?

No comments: