and I can't post all the pictures but here is one for now. . .
Our family...
For those of you new to my blog,
L to R back row: Enoch (almost 13) Daddy, Mama, Nathanael (almost 11)
L to R front row: David (23 this fall), Me (I am 16 going on 17... ;), and Grace (21)
not pictured are my eldest sister, her husband and their two sons-- my nephews know on this blog as Buddy and Izzy :)!
My Grandma just took this picture yesterday so it's recent :)
Stayed out to 20 to 11 tonight raking a hay field David scythed then went over to the neighbors and roasted s'mores. Now it's past midnight and I need to get up early tomorrow as David has to shear 7 sheep and I need to be the breakfast maker/baker/cooker (I have not decided what I'll do).

4 comments:
*yawn* Goodnight Dearest Hannah!
Very nice picture of the whole family! :D Glad you had a wonderful day with your grandparents.
*hugs*
~Jess
Such a nice family photo, Hannah! Now I can put the names and faces together! :)
God bless
Rachel
oh, Hannah! That's is an awesome picture! You'll treasure that your whole life! Such a precious picture!
Post a Comment