Bless the Lord
Laura Story
You give and take away for my good.
For who am I to say what I need?
For You alone see the hidden parts of me
that need to be stripped away.
And as You begin to refine,
I’m learning to let go and rely
on One who walks with me, as hard as it may be.
You’re teaching me all the while to say:
Bless the Lord, O my soul.
All that’s in me bless Your name,
Forget not Your power un- told,
not Your glory or Your fame.
For You came to heal the broken,
to redeem and make me whole.
Bless the Lord, O my soul.
This is a song I heard on the radio today when I was washing a bunch of dishes in the Kitchen.
I thought I'd post the lyrics here so the rest of you could be blessed by them as well.
Here is a video I took of the potter who was at the Dairy Festival. I uploaded it on Saturday and thought I'd share it now. It is such a beautiful picture of the way God makes us into something beautiful and useful for Him!!

3 comments:
What a wonderful post this is, Hannah! That song is similar to another that says, "Bless the Lord, all my soul, and all that is within me, bless His name..."
I very much enjoyed watching that movie also! Have you ever tried your hand at making pottery? It looks like such a relaxing, creative activity...
I'm working on uploading pictures, and it's taking a long time, and I'm pretty tired. So, I thought I'd try to catch up some on leaving comments on friends blogs! :)
Be blessed~
Love,
Cora
W.V.W.= dyllyho
I have awarded you over at my photography blog.
http://godsbeautifulcreation.blogspot.com/2010/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html
~Sveta
P.S. I love the music on your blog!
Hannah,
I love Laura Story's songs! I'm a big fan of hers. :-) We have her cd, and I think she's come out with a few new ones...heard one today...need to look it up.
Thanks for sharing those words!
Oh, do you all have/would use some sheep's and lamb's wool? I have been given 3 bags (feed bag sizes) of sheeps wool and got a message that someone was dropping off lamb's wool. I don't know what to do with it. :-) Talk it over w/ your mom and see if it's maybe something you all could use.
Blessings,
Mrs. T
Post a Comment