People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just for Today

Hello everyone! Thanks for leaving all the many comments and following my blog too!
Just so you know (it's quite obvious I guess) but I moved my followers gadget right up at the top of my blog just below the header. Hopefully that will make it easier for you to find :) I plan to move it back after the giveaway is over.

My 24 hours plus with my dear sister and brother in law and my precious nephews was just wonderful. I really am tired though (and should be in bed) so I won't be posting ANY pictures or telling ANY details- until latter!! I will give you little updates though :)

Strawberries are now in season up here the patch opened today. We are going to be working there our whole family. I think it will be very enjoyable!
We had planed to go to a outdoor market tomorrow, but since the weather forecast is calling for rain we decided against it. Instead we plan on going to an indoor farmer's market this saturday. We are going tomorrow morning to pick strawberries to sell there. It will be sort of a warm- up picking so we can practice the patch rules of how the berries have to be (no stems, green berries, rotten ones, ect.) We plan on picking for the patch starting sometime early next week. Like I said, I need to get to bed now as we are going to get up early tomorrow!!

Keep entering all of you who have not entered yet! Lot's of people entering makes it so fun for everyone!
God bless you all abundantly and have a great night/morning/evening/day. . . I don't know what time it is for you, it's an early sort of late for me (11:00 pm)

1 comment:

megan kristine said...

yeah, I stayed up lat last night too... 12. :)

My friends have strawberries too! Only they are like mini strawberries so you can eat one in 1 whole bite! :)