I slept in today (kinda). Not as long as I would have, Enoch woke me up because both our rabbits got out and he needed help catching one of them. So I ran out there with my nightgown on (or wait, I fell asleep with my day clothes on- ever done that? heehee :), my hair all undone, and a still sleepy head :)! The rabbit was under the privy. We finally chased her out and caught her. Then I... {ahem}... went back to bed :P
Latter on in the afternoon, Daddy, Mama, Grace and I all went on some little errands.
We went to our friend's store. I had never been there before and Grace and I had fun shopping around :) we bought somethings but alas, I will not tell you what as it is a surprise for our brothers dear :)
We also stopped by a garage sale :) I bought something that again, I cannot say (little brother's b-days are coming up!) and then I bought once of those bed canopy things that are so pretty and old fashioned :) I got it for one precious lil' buck! It was $2 but the lady gave it to me for $1! It is brand new, and a off white color. I can't wait to paint my room and get it set up!
Well, tomorrow is market day and I need to get going!
Good Night!

1 comment:
Looks fun! I'll be looking forward to your brothers birthday. (-:
Post a Comment