What wonderful news! Praise the Lord! Rejoicing with you~ Cora
PS. I'm so curious... How do you know about our skit? As far as I know, nobody here has posted the video of it yet.!? We did that same song/skit today at the reunion/birthday celebration we went to for the lady we rent some of our farm land from. It was fun to see the joy it brought to others. :)
5 comments:
My Delight,
He does all things for us - I will praise Him!
Mama
Oh Hannah,
I'm so glad you got the invitation!
Thank-you so much for visiting my blog.
Jesus' richest blessings,
Meghan
I'm so glad that your grandfather is better!!!
We're so happy about your grandpa! God is SO wonderful!!
God bless you and your family.
Lots of love, Rachel and Jessica
What wonderful news! Praise the Lord!
Rejoicing with you~
Cora
PS. I'm so curious... How do you know about our skit? As far as I know, nobody here has posted the video of it yet.!? We did that same song/skit today at the reunion/birthday celebration we went to for the lady we rent some of our farm land from. It was fun to see the joy it brought to others. :)
Post a Comment