People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm sorry,

I don't have the time to do my HUGE picture post tonight :( tomorrow is market day and I don't want to stay up late or get up late! Here is what I did today, I'll the pictures of it all latter though!

-Went strawberry picking early in the morning-- we picked 4 flats (32 quarts) it rained and we got soaked I came home, changed my clothes and

--planted my squash seeds

--went to the creek with Grace and harvested wild watercress to sell tomorrow at the market got rain-soaked all over again :) came home changed my wet skirt again, and

--made dinner: my own chicken recipe (want me to share it with you sometime?), mama's fresh out of the oven bread, watercress, and Grace's homemade cheese.

--then I tidied the kitchen.

Somewhere between that I made a chocolate cake and took alot of pictures. And did other little things too :)

4 comments:

hannahlouise said...

Oh yes, your chicken recepie sounds lovely. You should post it.

Amy said...

Hi Hannah! (I've fallen in love with your blog. :-D )
I'm 13, 14 in January. I have an older sister who is 15 though. And thanks for the offer of the trees, but I doubt they'd survive here. I live in the desert. lol

Strawberry picking is soooo fun! We got to do that once in Virginia, and we had strawberries everywhere... lol. Fresh strawberries taste so good. Do you can them?

What exactly do you do on market day? Do you have a booth?

Well, g2g!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Cool. I shouldn't have said you'd pick 100 flats. lol

Anonymous said...

oh, yes, Hannah! Please share your recipe with us!!

It sounds like you had a good day!
I just love getting soaked in the rain!