People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, June 4, 2010

The tree cutter/slasher/trimmer guys are here. . .

And I am still sad about the trees, but there ain't nothin' lil' me can do 'bout it.
I baked a chocolate cake instead of trying :)

If you have no clue as to what I'm talking about you can go to this post.


3 comments:

Allison said...

LOL, you're funny! But that's terrible about your wild cherry tree! How awful!

Amy H said...

How sad! Fortunately that will never happen to us, since we have no trees! lol. Enjoy your chocolate cake!
Amy

P.S. How old are you?

Hannah said...

Allison,
Yeah I am :P They ended up not cutting down the wild cherry tree, they topped it though so there is not much left!

Amy,
It is sad, but I feel sorry for you having no trees :( want some? we have lots! I think we will enjoy the cake- who doesn't like chocolate cake?
I am 16 going on 17 :D well, almost I'll be 16 1/2 on the 11th!
How old are you?