Here are the pics of our special time with Mama's parents, plus other things too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandpa and I
Grandma and I
Grandma, Mama, Grace and I
All of us with Grandma
All of us with Grandpa
Visiting, And eating pie, cookies and tea! (not pictured :) Thanks Grandpa and Grandma again for those! Mmm!
I requested Nutter Butter sandwich cookies-- and they got me some plus more of other kinds for the rest of the family :)!
After showing them the Kitchen (when I write Kitchen with a capital K that means the commercial Kitchen) and playing instruments and singing, we went with them back to their hotel so they could show us this cultural center in the hotel. There was neat indian things from the indians in our area (Ottowa indians). Like this canoe,
and this otter,
and these indians . . . real live indians right in their wigwams.?.? showcases.
A couple of my favorites. . .
They showed us the little "river" that runs through the building and we took some more pictures there too. . .
Then we went out into the garden. . .
Walked around and took more pictures :)
Then after hugs and kisses and more talking we hopped in Ol' Bessie (as Grandma named our truck) and headed toward home. . .
On the way home, we stopped in at a little village near by where they had customer appreciation day. The brats were yummy and the boys enjoyed the moon jump (if there had na been people around I would have been in there too. I guess I could have anyways because people always think I'm around 12 years old-- sometimes 14! haha!)
Oh yes they boys searched for coins also-- I'm sure I could have done that also!
I saw this ad had to take a picture (click to make it bigger)
Isn't that funny?
Now, here are some pictures of when we went to a new market on Friday.
It is at Crystal Mountain Ski Resort (some of you may have heard of it).
They have an Alpine Slide there and we all got 2 free tickets each. Oh my! It was SO So so so much fun!!!! This is the ski lift that takes you to the top of one of the slopes there at the resort.
See? There is Daddy, Mama, Enoch and Nathanael all going up.
The view was wonderful! Although it was kind of hard (and scary!) to turn in your seat. But on my second time I brought my camera and managed to get some pretty decent pictures.
Not to bad- eh? Here's a couple more. . .
I did not scream although looking down (waaay down!!) was a thriller! I'm not scared of heights I actually really like being way up high so this was really fun-- I wondered if that is how it would be looking down from an airplane?
I got a picture of everyone going down except myself-- but I was able to get the scenery pictures and also this one too so I don't mind :)
Daddy,
Mama,
David: going down,
and getting off!
Grace,
Enoch,
Nathanael!
"we're going back for another ride!"
(and they did).
Today, we went to the market also (a different one from yesterday).
Mama and I spent some time at the library. I was busy writing down giveaway entries-- my giveaway is ending tomorrow everybody so if you have not entered please do by clicking on the button on my right sidebar!
Now, last but FOR SURE not least I would like you to meet:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
~
~
~
~
~
OUR NEW DOG!
Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while probably know that I have been wanting a dog or a puppy for a while. Praying for one- and trusting God to bring it to us! I faithfully searched craigslist about once a day. A couple days ago I found this one year old dog on there that the people sadly had to re-home due to moving and new housing circumstances. So, we scheduled to meet them and the dog this afternoon. After about almost an hour of talking to them we brought the dog home with us-- at least for now. If for some reason we don't think she will work out for us they said they will take her back. She is so sweet! And she is not black and white although the picture looks that way. She is actually a very pretty dark brown with some fawn colored too. Her given name is "Vicious Marie" but we want to change that-- Vicious does not fit her at all, and Marie is both mine and Mama's middle name! We don't know what we will name her yet but we are thinking :) She loves her little kennel because it is something she knows. I can tell she missed her previous owners but she loves all of us as well- so that's good!







3 comments:
How fun, Hannah! That's so funny... we used to call our old van "Ol' Bessie" too! =D
The Alpine Slides are so much fun, aren't they? We went to Gatlinburg, TN, on vacation a few years ago, and we got to ride one. It was soooo much fun!!! =)
Have a lovely Sunday!
~ Lindsay <3
That slide looks SO fun! CUTE dog I hope I can see it some time in person!
~Jenn
Wow, Hannah! What a fun day!
AWWW! Your dog is SO CUTE!!! Give her a hug for me!!
Post a Comment