People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was Awarded

It's been a while since I have done any awards or tags :)
I was awarded by Sveta.


Here's the rules for the award:


1. Thank the person that awarded you
Thank you
Sveta!!
2. Share 10 things about yourself


1. I slept with
Nameless last night. In the early morning I wondered what she was chewing on. I looked, and she was cleaning her nails.

2. I shop craigslist and keep up with the ads by at least checking them once a day.

3. I don't like electricity and wish we lived without it. Yes, even living without blogging would be okay! But since we have it, I use it! :P

4. I would really like a fiddle ( I think I write this on almost every tag I do!)

5. I collect stamps (SEND ME SOME!! I would love it haha ;)

6. I love making my friends laugh just because I love laughing with them. Do you know how I make them laugh? I just laugh. And I laugh my biggest laugh-- that laugh makes them laugh, it makes me laugh and then we all laugh. I love laughing!
{hahahahaha}

7. I have always wanted a pittbull. My family did not like pittbulls. I found a mutt on craigslist and the people thought she might have pitt in her. We met the dog and I knew she had quite a bit (like 90%) pitt in her. We all fell in love with the little cutie and now- ta da! We have a pittbull!

8. I feel sorry for people who don't like or have never tried mold ripened cheeses.

9. I made a video of myself yesterday that cracks us up every time we see it. It's pretty stupid really, but just funny- especially when you speed it up and/or play it backward. You won't see it posted here. My nephew thought it was hilarious but he laughs at almost anything--- something in common with a certain Auntie...

10. I hope our friend go camping soon so we can visit them at their site and go kayaking, canoeing and boating!



Pass the award along to 10 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!


Let's see, I have new followers since my giveaway but have not checked out all their blogs yet!
So, I'm awarding...



and the next 8 of my followers who comment.


4. Contact the other bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


3 comments:

hannahlouise said...

What about my dear blog www.reflectionsofhannahlouise.blogspot.com. I'll have to email you an invitation to it... will do it soon.
BTW, the giveaway was fun, even though i didn't win!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Thanks for awarding us, Hannah! :D

We must get each other’s address’s so we can write letters and get stamps!! :D

LOL, I like it when my friends make me laugh. I love laughing! LOL :D

XOXO
~Jess

~Desiree~ said...

Thank-you for awarding me! I will do a post tomorrow, hopefully!