People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please Pray...

For my Daddy's father. My Grandpa.
He is not doing well and is in the hospital unconscious. My giveaway might be delayed because of this. I hope I have all of you understanding in this sudden emergency. Our neighbors are generously lending us their brand new truck to we can travel downstate to be with my Grandma and Uncle Jim.
Prayers for all of us and all our family would be very much appreciated. I am very close to my Grandpa. Pray for Daddy's sister Terri also as she lives in NC and is not able to be with her parents right now. Thank you all!

My giveaway is now closed and I hope to draw the winner sometime this week- it may not be tomorrow as planed.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm praying! I hope he recovers VERY soon!!!
~Amanda

Rachel Beth said...

My family and I will be praying for your grandfather and your family, Hannah. Trust all will be well.
God bless you all.
Love,
Rachel

Amy said...

May God be with you and your family.

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear that but God works ALL things together for good! I'll be praying..

Blessings
~Jennifer

Tricia said...

I'm so sorry Hannah. You and your family are in my prayers.

Hannah said...

Thank you all so much. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Hannah! My prayers are with you! I know how it is, my grandmother was in the hospital like that! God bless!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Praying for your Grandfather & family! :)

God bless y'all
Love you
~Jess