People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Award!



So here's what I am supposed to do:
1. Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.

2. Give an award to 7 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them why they have been rewarded

3.Give us ten scripture verses/passages that are especially dear to you

4. paste the award on you blog.
5. Have fun!


My sister Grace is my best friend. I met her almost 16 years ago. I don't remember meeting her because I was only a few minutes old :). She has a lovely blog that you can get to by clicking HERE. Her and I have GREAT times together. Times we will remember forever. I thank God for her! Thank you Grace for awarding me! I love you!

Now to award 7 of my favorites:

Cora Beth. I met her a few months ago through blogger! She is a wonderful lady who glorifies our King through her writings. I enjoy her blog "Maiden in the House of God" very much. You can get there by clicking HERE.

Taylor. I met Taylor through blogger land. And have been enjoying her blog and getting to know her through it! You can get to her blog by clicking HERE.

Miranda. She is a sweet friend and sister in the Lord that I met several years back when we were both little girls. She has a blog called Travel Notes. I enjoy reading it very much because I don't get to see her often and it is nice to here what she is up to! Click HERE to get to her blog.

Marissa and Andrea. These sisters have a wonderfully encouraging blog. I enjoy all their posts very much. I think you would too. Here is the link: Servants of the King.

Joyful Mama. She is a dear sister in the Lord and a very special friend. Her daughter Haley and I are best of friends and we love to have tea parties together, dressing in shawls and bonnets and being all prim and proper! They used to live near us, but now they have moved out of state. I miss them very much but since Haley's mother Andrea has started a blog, it has been so nice to keep in contact in that way. To get to her blog "The Great Adventure" click HERE.

Jennifer is another wonderful friend! I enjoy her blog for the same reason that I enjoy Miranda's, because I don't get to see her often and it is nice to here what she is up to! I have know Jennifer for 9 years (I think :). You can get to her blog "Walking..." by clicking on this LINK.

The Cowgirls! I met them just recently through blogger, but their blog (The Trails of Tennessee) is already one of my favorites! You can get to it by clicking HERE.


Now, 10 of my favorite verses:

The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11

***

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

***

For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods. Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places. Psalm 135:5&6

***

As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness I shall be satisfied when I awake with Thy likeness. Psalm 17:15

***

But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. Isaiah 43:1

***

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

***

“Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the LORD. Zechariah 2:10

***

“But he knows where I am going.
And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold. Job 23:10

***

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

***

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? Psalm 42:1&2


3 comments:

Taylor said...

Thank you so much for the award, Hannah! Yes, I've gotten it before, but I've never had the version where you post your ten favorite Bible verses. The ones I got had me answer ten random questions... so thank you! I will try and post about it soon. :)

BLESSINGS,
Taylor

Taylor said...

Sorry... I always forget something! lol

I meant to tell you that I enjoyed reading all the verses you chose. Every one of them are great. My favorite out of those ten is Job 23:10. I love it! God bless.

Cora Beth said...

Dear Hannah~
Thank you so much for tagging me twice today! Wow... I'm too tired now to post the tags on my blog, but I hope to get to it tomorrow. I did want to thank you yet tonight though for thinking of me. :)

I also wanted to say that I enjoyed reading some of your favorite verses!

Have a lovely rest, lovely lady~
Love,
Cora