People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, December 18, 2009

We had a very enjoyable day!

This afternoon Mama, Grace and I went to our friend's house. She was having a open house soap party. We always love her soap parties! She makes very yummy smelling things- lotions, creams, body butters, soap, candles,air fresheners, and more! It is a nice ladies and girls day. Yummy food is served... Me, Grace, our friends, and their cousin always eat in the basement every soap party. It is fun because we like to listen to all the voices above us and try to pick out who's voice is who's! After we ate, we went out snowmobiling!! VERY FUN! I drove it twice. I love to have the wind rush around my head while I fly around over the snow! I did not go too fast. I don't I ever went over 50 mph. It is also fun to ride behind in the sled. You have to drive slower (15-20 mph) but it is still fun because you can do curves on the snowmobile and it makes the sled swerve and fly snow in the air! Have any of you ever been snowmobiling? Here are some pics and videos. The videos are short. I could not get the whole thing because of a hill in the way. Hope you like them anyway!

Me pulling Olivia on the sled:

Grace driving with Olivia on the back:

We made snow angles while waiting for our turn:

Olivia pulling Pricilla and I:

Here are the videos:

We dropped off a bar of soap to our neighbor on the way home. We got stuck but then we got out. :D
For dinner we had homemade Polish Kabasa(YUM!!),Homemade Sauerkraut (YUM!!) and Potatoes! Mmmmm!
Well, I really am super tired, so best be off to bed!
Good Night Friends!
******************

Oh, I forgot,
The thing that I got from the party was a lotion bar. It is like a salve in a tin, but it is more like a hard lotion. It is really good for chapped skin. My hands are chapped right now from all the cold weather so I think it will be nice.
Thanks Mama for getting it for me!

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

What a fun post, Hannah! I've only been on a snowmobile once in my life and I was pretty small at the time, so don't really remember it much. My brothers really want to get one, so maybe I'll be on one again in the nearish future? :)

I really enjoyed your Guess-That-Picture game and am trying to think of one to do on my blog too. I look forward to seeing your next picture...

I replied to a comment you made the other day on my blog, but I don't know if you saw it or not, so I thought I'd thank you here too... I found the book, The Bronze Bow at our library and brought it home. I'm over half done now and can hardly put it down. I hope to make a quick blog post and have a few minutes before I get too tired to read some more... :) If you have any other recommendations of good books, I'd love to hear them!

Enjoy your lotion bar. Winter coldness is so hard on hands!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had fun!!! In the winter we do something like that. But we do it with a go-cart and a innertube!!! it's a lot of fun! :-)

Hope to see you agian soon,
Jenn

Jessica Rebekah said...

Now that looks like fun! I enjoyed watching the videos! Since we don't get snow here in South Africa I have never been on a snowmobiling!

Sounds like you had a great time at the soap party!

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that I voted on your first poll, I voted for number two.

In Christ
~Jessica