Tomorrow is Market day! I can't be long!
Today I made a vanilla cream pie. I also helped Grace and the boys make popcorn balls! Mama was in town she had to take one of her felt pieces to a store that wanted to sell her tapestries. It is actually considered an art piece and the shop is in an art gallery. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow as the market is in the same building. Daddy put the chains on the truck today and fixed one of the brakes on our truck over at our neighbor's place. It was one of days where it is all snowy and you just feel like doing cozy stuff indoors! But, when it got dark out, me and my siblings had a great ol' snowball blast! It was everyone against David (which is quite fair, I assure you!). We have about 4" of snow and ore is a- comin' down! David butchered our two weathered goats. Tomorrow he is going to butcher my brother in law and sister's pig.
Well, I do need to get to bed... GOODNIGHT!!!
P.S. Book reading was accomplished today too. I told my family that when I have a home of my own I will have "reading hours" so that way I can have a chance to get my book reading time in as well as teach my children to love reading books as much as do! I won't know how this will work till I have my own house and try it out!
4 comments:
We have snow now too, though we got less than an inch. It was enough to make the roads slippery Friday morning.
Loved the pictures, Hannah! Sounds like you're enjoying the coziness of a warm house as much as we are. :)
It sounds like y'all have been busy at home! :) The pictures are great... and those popcorn balls look delicous!!
~Taylor
Taylor's right, the popcorn balls do look delicious! I've always wanted to try making some, but I don't have a recipe. Do you think you could post it?
Oh, and we got a tiny bit of snow! It was during the night, so most of it was gone by morning, and we really didn't get to see it, but it was neat to think that it actually HAD been here! :)
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Post a Comment