Taylor tagged me on her blog. Thanks so much Taylor! This was fun!
Six names you go by:
(I don't go by all of these names, but I have been called them more than once :)
Hannah
Hannah
Hannie
Nannie
Nannie Doons
Hannah Banana
GraHannah
(by far my worst. This is what Mama calls me when she is not thinking. I have a sister Grace. :)
Three things you are wearing right now
My blue calico flowered skirt that my sister made me.
My blue calico flowered skirt that my sister made me.
A lavender sweater
A purple printed headcovering.
Three things you want very badly right now
A puppy...PLEASE!! Everyone in our family wants a puppy right now!
A puppy...PLEASE!! Everyone in our family wants a puppy right now!
but we are still trying to find the perfect one!
The mail to come.
The snow to get deeper
Three things you did last night/yesterday
Laughed, played piano, and sang with my sister and dear friends
Laughed, played piano, and sang with my sister and dear friends
Wrote a blog post and uploaded lots of pictures
Did dishes with Grace
Two things you ate today
Corn chips and salsa
Two things you ate today
Corn chips and salsa
Cold cereal and bananas
Two people you last talked to on the phone
Our friend Marie. I woke up to the phone ringing and Daddy saying "Hannah answer the phone!" (the phone is in my bedroom) Well, the phone was not in my bedroom this morning and Daddy could not seem to find it. So I quickly unplugged the cordless phone and plugged in the cord phone (that happened to be in my room) and I answered with a very sleepy voice (ugh! I don't like when that happens!!)
Our friend Marie. I woke up to the phone ringing and Daddy saying "Hannah answer the phone!" (the phone is in my bedroom) Well, the phone was not in my bedroom this morning and Daddy could not seem to find it. So I quickly unplugged the cordless phone and plugged in the cord phone (that happened to be in my room) and I answered with a very sleepy voice (ugh! I don't like when that happens!!)
I don't remember who I talked to before that. I did leave a message on our friends phone a couple nights ago... does that count?
Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow
Make 2 pies with some pie dough I made the other day
And, probley do some house cleaning too or dinner
Your three favorite beverages
Raw milk
Water
Tea (sometimes. I like mint best, because it is local and we grow it on our farm.)
NOW TAG EIGHT PEOPLE
I tag:
7 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag, Hannah! Your answers were great. :)
Thanks for the comment!
I play the guitar, and mandolin too! What are some of your favorite songs?
Blessings in Him,
Kathrann
I enjoyed reading your answers! So where did Nannie Doons come from?
YOu are welcome Taylor! Thanks for tagging me!
That was one of the reasons I was attracted to your blog Kathrann! Some of my favorite song? Umm... I like Be Thou my vision, Morning has Broken, and so many others! I really like bluegrass style music, but I don't really know any bluegrass songs. What are some of your favorite songs? How long have you been playing your instruments? The next instruments I want to play are the fiddle, the dobro, and maybe the banjo.
Thanks for commenting and following me!
~Hannah
I had to think a little while there Anna! I think my sisters just started calling me that years ago! Us children made up names for each of us a long time ago. We called them our "hillbilly" names. And Nannie Doons was mine!
By the way, you can do the tag if you want to!
~Hannah
Thank-you so much for the tag Hannah!
Post a Comment