the journal of a young lady living on a farm in the wooded hills of northern michigan
Wow, the snowflakes are beautiful!!Is it an apply on a branch with snow on top?Kelsey
Hannah,I think it looks like snow on top of an Apple!Mary Cecilia
Is it a leftover apple with snow on top of it? That's what it lokks like to me! :-)~Jenn
Ummm.... an apple with snow on it?!?! I have no idea! lol I'm just not a very good guesser. :D
A snow covered apple!
Is it an apple?
Ah, is it an apple with frost on it by any chance?
I'm guessing that this is some kind of fruit with icicles on it?I can't make up my mind about the type of fruit, thought is might be a Cherry or apple, but I don't know if those fruit grow there in winter!In Christ~Jessica
Thank you all for commenting and guessing! I plan to do another picture next week!!JESSICA: I would love to see your blog! Here is my email address: nanniedoons(at)gmail(dot)comJust put a @ and a . in where I wrote (at) and (dot).Or, you can go to this post:http://upnorthhannah.blogspot.com/2009/12/recipe-exchange.html And I have a email link on there.Thanks! <3 Hannah
Thanks for the email address Hannah! :D I'v sent you the invitation! :DIn Christ~Jessica
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow, the snowflakes are beautiful!!
Is it an apply on a branch with snow on top?
Kelsey
Hannah,
I think it looks like snow on top of an Apple!
Mary Cecilia
Is it a leftover apple with snow on top of it? That's what it lokks like to me! :-)
~Jenn
Ummm.... an apple with snow on it?!?! I have no idea! lol I'm just not a very good guesser. :D
A snow covered apple!
Is it an apple?
Ah, is it an apple with frost on it by any chance?
I'm guessing that this is some kind of fruit with icicles on it?
I can't make up my mind about the type of fruit, thought is might be a Cherry or apple, but I don't know if those fruit grow there in winter!
In Christ
~Jessica
Thank you all for commenting and guessing! I plan to do another picture next week!!
JESSICA: I would love to see your blog! Here is my email address:
nanniedoons(at)gmail(dot)com
Just put a @ and a . in where I wrote (at) and (dot).
Or, you can go to this post:
http://upnorthhannah.blogspot.com/2009/12/recipe-exchange.html
And I have a email link on there.
Thanks!
<3 Hannah
Thanks for the email address Hannah! :D I'v sent you the invitation! :D
In Christ
~Jessica
Post a Comment