People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Tag!

Taylor did this tag on her blog and I thought it would be fun! Here goes!

1) Why do you have a blog? Because I thought it would be a nice way to keep in contact with friends and family who live out of state or farther away. And it is a nice way to keep up my writing skills and meet other sisters in the Lord!

2) Do you have more close online friends or offline? I think I have more offline even though I don't have alot of friends that live near me, I keep in contact with them through letters and such.

3) Do you correspond? With my friends? Yes! I do. I like to write letters and pen pal.

4) Do you have a best friend? My siblings are my best friends! I have other close friends too.

5) Do you play April Fools Day pranks? I had to keep Taylor's answer on here: No. I usually don't even realize when it's April Fools!

6) Have you watched a movie and then regretted it? No! I don't watch movies that often and the few that I have seen were good.

7) Do you generally prefer books or their movie adaptions? Books! Books! Books!

8) How many siblings do you have? 5! 2 sis, 3 bros!

9) Do you want more? I'd love to have a little sister. Even another brother would be great. I have prayed for so long, "God I'd really love to have a little sister (or brother!)...but only if it is your will". So yes, if it is the Lord's will for me to have another sibling, I would think that would be GREAT!!!

10) Do you have any married siblings? Yes, my eldest sister. I also am an aunt to two nephews (can't say that enough!:)

11) What is your favorite branch of the military? Don't got one.

12) What do you hate most in books/movies? Anything dishonoring to God.

13) If you had to name just one book (other than the Bible) to call your favorite, what would it be? I can't name just one. Nope! Go look at my "favorite books" list on my profile or at my Shelfri bookshelf!

14) What book/series/movie have you been the most wrapped up in? I have been reading Louisa May Alcott's books.

15) What music are you listening to right now? "Mighty to save" by Laura Story

16) What are you having for dinner?:) We already ate dinner. Spareribs, sweet potatoes, green beans, apple sauce.

If you would like to do this tag just leave a comment on my blog so that way I can read yours!

14 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm glad you did this tag, Hannah! I enjoyed reading your answers a lot.

I also thought I would let you know that I just mailed your prize from my giveaway today. Sorry it took a few days... we've been quite busy! It's on its way now, though! :)

God bless!!
~Taylor

Cora Beth said...

This was fun to read, Hannah! Thanks for sharing it with us all...

May God bless you--even more~
Cora

Miranda said...

Hannah can i put this on my blog also??
~miranda~

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog on my favorites and decided to become a follower. Hope you don't mind!

~Anna

P.S. I live on a farm, too.

Kyrie said...

Hey Hannah! I enjoyed reading your tag and decided to do it myself ;) !
So this comment is just to let you know...

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

I read your tag and came across that you were reading the Louisa May Alcott's books! I've read them too! I love all of her books! Have you read "an Old-Fashioned Girl" ??? I think that's my favorite!

Mary Cecilia.

Anonymous said...

I liked reading your answers to Taylors questions.
Father has certainly give you many things to enjoy
while on your pilgrimge here.
May this word encourage your heart as you step forward on this path:
Mama
"But he knows where I am going. And when he has tested me like gold in a fire, he will pronounce me innocent. "For I have stayed in God's paths; I have followed his ways and not turned aside. I have not departed from his commands but have treasured his word in my heart. Nevertheless, his mind concerning me remains unchanged, and who can turn him from his purposes? Whatever he wants to do, he does. So he will do for me all he has planned. He controls my destiny."

Hannah said...

Okay Taylor! Looking forward to receiving it!

Hannah said...

Thanks Cora! God bless you too!

Hannah said...

Sure Miranda! Just copy the whole thing, delete my answers and put yours in!

Hannah said...

No I don't mind at all Anna! Welcome! I will go check out your blog! I think I have been on it once, but it was a while back!

Hannah said...

Oh good Kyrie!
SDG!

Hannah said...

Thanks for commenting again Mary Cecilia (you have a beautiful name!) Yes, I just read "an Old-Fashioned Girl" and liked it ALOT! I am almost done reading "Jack and Jill" have you read that one? My next one is Under the Lilacs.

Hannah said...

That is beautiful Mama. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Your loving daughter,
Hannah