People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I was looking at pictures of our trip to CA in 2004 and thought to share some with you


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

hannah, how did you put snow on your blog?? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't get it. ;-) And also how did you make a button? I'll be sure to put that on my blog! :-)

~Jenn

Hannah said...

Hey Jenn!
I'll email you the code because for some reason it does not work to post the code. I'll also email you the link to he girl's blog who made my button.
~Hannah

Miranda said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! thanks for sharing! i LOVE you blog!

~miranda~

Rachel Grace said...

What nice pictures!
I like your blog button very much!
I will be sure to put it on my blog.
Blessings,
Rachel Grace

Anonymous said...

Hannah,
I treasure this moment in my heart, it was one of
those times that I hold tightly too, knowing they are fleeting, but God has me in His grip and He will not let go even as I must let my children go... and walk this life as God sees fit. You all look so beautiful!
I am a blessed women of God!
I love you very much,
Mama

Hannah said...

That trip was fun Miranda!

Hannah said...

Thanks Rachel! I'll put yours on mine too!

Annie Lady said...

Aaahhhhh....the beautiful west. I am really going to miss the rugged beauty of the west. Your CA trip is special to me since that is when our family stayed in your log home and took care of your farm. :-) Good memories!