People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Skiing Videos!

This one is the biggest hill. Like I said before, it is hard to see how big it really is.
We are going down really fast...
The first one to go down is me, then David, and then Daddy.

Here is another of a smaller hill:

This is the same smaller hill as the one Grace and Nathanael went down, only this time it is Daddy and Enoch!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, hannah I envy you right now!!! I want to go skiing so bad!! Great videos by the way! :-) I wish there was a bigg hill near here but all there is is a place where everyone goes!

Jenn

Taylor said...

I loved the videos! :) I believe you when you say that the hills are bigger than they appear on camera! Trust me... I probably wouldn't ever be brave enough to ski down any of them. lol!

~Taylor

Taylor said...

Hey Hannah,
I tagged you over at my blog! I know I've tagged you quite a bit lately, but I thought you might enjoy this one. :)

God bless,
~Taylor