Today all of children (except David) went out skiing again! It was SO fun! Grace and the boys went out first because I was still working on the dishes. I caught up with them down at the creek (about a 1 1/2 miles). They got some yummy watercress and we brought it home. Enoch's ski pole broke and so Grace and Nathanael had to whittle him a new one. On the way back, we kept going up and down our favorite hill over and over and over again! It was SO much fun!! This particular hill has many different ways to go down. Some ways are so bumpy, you have to do sharp turns on them and alot of times you end up falling! Another way has a big fly/drop-off on it and you crash on that one too! So we kept whizzing down, and duck-walking up over and over again until we where tuckered out! I did not get any pics... sorry :(!
Got to go and make some sweet and sour sauce for dinner! Bye!
Your Friend,

3 comments:
HOW FFFFUUUUNNNN!!!!! :-) Do you have your own pair of skis?
~Jenn
It was Jenn! Yes, I have my own pair. We go to a ski swap every year and get what ever we need for our size. I really hope we can have you up. Do you have a pair of skis?
~Hannah
Sounds like fun!
Sorry I'm just getting around to answering your question... yes, we do live in MI. That would be so neat if we lived near each other! Although by looking at your blog I think you are probably more north than we are.... I can't wait for more SNOW!!!! :)
~M~
Post a Comment