Make Sure you vote on my polls! And leave me a comment letting me know what you voted!!
Here are some pictures that I took today. I took another really pretty one, but I am planing on using it for my next "Guess this picture" post on Wednesday. :D
Tomorrow Mama, Grace and I might go to our friend's open house soap party. She makes lots of body butters, soap and things like that. I can't want to see her girls Grace and Olivia! Grace and I might go snowmobiling with Grace and Olivia!!! If we do, there will be pictures posted on here of us!
Here is Nathanael bringing a load of wood to the basement to put in the furnace.
An Icicle on our lilac bush.
ENoch and I played chess... he won. :C
Nathanael coloring the Fedco Seed Catalog.
Hope you all have a restful evening!
<3> Hannah of Marilla Heights
5 comments:
I voted! For the first poll I voted as a follower... for the second I voted "at least once a week, if not more". :)
~Taylor
Thanks Taylor! You are a very faithful commenter!
Hey Hannah! I voted on both of your polls. Have fun with the A.'s ;D
Love you dear friend.
Dearest Beth,
Thanks for voting!!!!
I did have a VERY great time with them! Wish you could have been there dear friend :((((. You would loved to go snowmobiling! Oh I miss you!!
Love ya too,
~Hannah~
Good evening! I just found your blog. I voted on you poll. You have a very nice blog and I am now following it! Have a nice weekend.
Post a Comment