We went skiing. We all had alot of fun! I took some pictures of the beautiful scenery, but we are unable to upload pictures. Has anyone ever had this problem?? Can anyone help?? We can not upload any pictures on Mama's Etsy Shop or on an email either. I don't know what the deal is with it, I've tried everything last thing I can think of. I don't know what I'll do if I can't ever have pictures on my blog. I don't want to stop my blog, but It will be so boring if it is all writing, and no pictures! I often take a picture that I would never take any other time, just to put it on my blog! I am trying to upload a video... I think that will work. If it does I am going to have to take videos of things instead of pictures... But I don't want to do that either! Okay, enough of this!
I stayed back from market today so that way I could work on my b-day gift for Mama. Her birthday is tomorrow (Well I guess I should say today as I just looked at the time and it is past midnight:). I am making a potholder. I wanted to make more than one, but the one I started is almost done, but I don't think I will have enough time to make more. I always can some other time! I was almost going to say I'll post a picture tomorrow, but I can't say that no more! I think I will have to take our Macbook to the library and see if I can do the pics there. One thing I can do is upload a picture off the web using the URL. So, I will do that for tonight. Please be satisfied with this for today's picture:
I did a bit of this kind of sewing and...
a bit of this too...
Good Night.
5 comments:
Hi,
My sister (Cora) told me you are having trouble posting pictures, and I thought I would try to help, if I can. :-) It would be helpful if you can tell me what operating system you are using, the internet browser you use, if you are getting an error message, and anything else you think might be relevant. :-)
In Him,
Andrew B.
PS, if you would rather just e-mail me directly, let me know, and I will post my e-mail address...
Awww... I thought those pics were cute. :) But, yes, it's always much more fun uploading your own! I'm sorry you're having trouble with that. I have no idea what could be wrong, so I'm not much help! Sorry! ...But if it helps, I still enjoyed your post. ;)
~Taylor
I asked my Daddy what operating system and internet browser we have and this is what he told me:
The operating system is Apple Macintosh latest operating system and our internet browser is Safari.
An error message is not coming up. If we try to upload pictures it looks normal and it says it is uploading pictures, but it never uploads anything. I am sure it would keep saying its uploading for hours if we would let it.
Thanks.
Thanks Taylor, it helped to hear you liked it even though it was picture-less!
Hey Hannah! I hope Andrew is able to help out! Your pictures always add a nice touch!
I hope my blog isn't too boring - I don't include many pictures because of internet safety and all that - after all, ANYONE in the world can access our blogs, and I'd rather not have alot of personal information or pictures, though I try to make my posts as fun and full of trivia as I can!
I like the paintings of the little girls sewing!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Post a Comment