People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Captions Anyone?


Photobucket

6 comments:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

"Gotcha where I wantcha I'm gonna eatcha!" umm!

Cora Beth said...

Hmmmm....
How about:
"Mess-maker, mess-maker, make me a mess....."? :)

Thanks so much for sharing the titles of some of your favorite books! I can hardly wait to go to the library next time to see if they have any of them. :)

Some of my very favorite books are written by Christmas Carol Kauffman (I"ve liked all I read except for her book called, "Lucy Winchester.") Also, the last time my dear friend, Dorena & I were together, she loaned me one of her favorites, which I enjoyed greatly too... It's called, "How Sleep the Brave." I hope you can find some, or even better, all of these books at your library for your reading enjoyment--unless you've read them already?

Blessings~
Cora

Jennifer said...

That's great!!! I thought it was real for a second! Ha ha

~Jenn

Hannah said...

Jenn,
It IS real!! Ha!
And, the milk did not go into my mouth :P!
~Hannah

Kyrie said...

*Eyes bug out, breath catches sharply*

"WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!"

LOL :D

-Kyrie<><

Anonymous said...

Wow, good photography!!!!
Caption: Noooooooo
lol, Good one!!
Blythe

www.princessonafarm9.blogspot.com