People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS?

Wednesday is here and so is another picture to guess! I will wait on publishing you comments with your guess until tomorrow. Was this picture: Too Hard? Too Easy? Just right? Let me know in your comment! I will post the answer tomorrow and next Wednesday will be another picture!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one was a lot harder, but I'm going to guess a rose hip(?). Sounds like you had a fun time skiing!
~Stephanie

Taylor said...

Is it a tomato??? :)

Blessings,
~Taylor

Livvy said...

Hmmm, I'll have to say a crab-apple or a pomegranate.

Merry Christmas!

~Livvy

Kelsianne said...

Wow, I have no idea! It almost looks like an extrememly smooth pomagranate. :)
Kelsey

Jessica Rebekah said...

My guess is a tomato?
The question wasn't too hard if it's a tomato! :D

In Christ
~Jessica

Trusting in Jesus said...

I say it is the begining of a thorn apple! I say it was just right! Love you dear friend!!

Trusting in Jesus

Rachel Grace said...

Dear me,
Hannah, I really do not know what type of berry it is! I can't wait to find out.
Rachel Grace

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

I think it looks like some sort of berry on a thorn bush!


Mary C.

Cora Beth said...

I enjoy these a lot Hannah! This looks an awful lot like the rosehips we have around here, so that's my guess.

I'd enjoy even harder pictures to guess, although people from farther away parts of the country may not know about things that grow in these parts and this may be hard for them already? I like seeing the pictures anyway--hard or easy!

Sleep well (and give Grace a hug for me!) :)
Love,
Cora