Oops! Did someone fall down the heater vent??
No, I was drying my leggings!
This is where we cross over the little creek...
Nathanael was thirsty. We like drinking this water. It is SO cold and refreshing!
Here is Nathanael coming down one of the smaller-ish hills...
Overlooking the river...
The water level has gone up since the last time we were here...
Nathanael going down a little hill slope...
I think this picture is so beautiful! The bend you can see up river a ways is called horseshoe bend...
This is me and our cat Shiitake. He is so cute and is our largest cat (since my tom cat Rusty ran away) . He likes to give hugs (literally) when you pick him up, and he tries to act like a human. Really, he does! When I was taking this picture, he was trying to hold the camera like I was! Yesterday evening, when Mama drove to go somewhere in the truck, he had jumped in there (without her knowing:) and they latter showed his face when it was too late to turn around! If you say to him "Hi Shiitake!" He meows in a way that sounds like he is answering you back! He has many nicknames too. I normally call him "Ticky-tocks", "Taco Bell" "Taco" or "Tockie".
This is all the things my brothers imagine him:
My brother's make him say that he loves to eat at Taco Bell, He was good friends with our dog (which he called Doug). He likes to go to Chicago and eat at the restaurants there. They also say that he has an ipod with his favorite music on it. The latest thing they made Shiitake say was that when he drove away with Mama in the truck he was trying to get to Chicago to go visit Doug (because he does not know what happened to our dog :).
My brothers have a fun imagination at making animals talk. It is fun to listen to them (and yes, more than once I have joined in!)
Well, I guess this post turned out longer than I thought it would! Have a good night!

5 comments:
This was a fun post to read, Hannah!
Guess what we did today? We went ice skating again--so we were probably out in the cold at the same time. :) My mom fell on her knee while taking her skates off, so she's hurting a bit tonight too... We're praying for her, and now I'll add your mama to my list too!
I'd best get to bed. Oh, I like the picture of your kitty and also of how you dry your leggings out!!! :)
Blessings and stay warm,
Cora
That was a great post!! Fun read!!!
I love that picture of you also! I'll be praying for you mom!
have a bleesed day! Hope we can find a day that we can ski together! :-)
Jenn
I really enjoyed you post and pictures. Looks like you live out in the country as we do. You must have got more snow then we got here in the middle of Ohio. We only got a few inches. Love the river in your pictures.
Have a nice week.
I really loved all of the snow pictures! They turned out to be just gorgeous. :) Also, the one of you and Shiitake is adorable. He's so cute!
Blessings,
~Taylor
Looks like you live in a nice place!:-) The snow looks lovely!
That water Nathanael is drinking must be really pure, clean water!
I hope your mom is feeling better!
That's a nice picture of you and your cat Shiitake! My cat doesn't like being picked-up/cuddled, it's such a pity, beacuse his like a teddy bear! LOL
~Jessica
Post a Comment