
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being an encouragement!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.
7. Keep being an encouragement!
Cora awarded me with the above award. Thanks for awarding me Cora!
Now for 7 things you don't know about me!
1. I am really missing our dog more than ever right now because he would always pull us on our sleds this time of year. This morning when I saw his harness hanging in the barn... :(
2. My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, uncle (Robert Morris) was one of them men that signed the declaration of independence. (Which also means he is on the $2. bill also!)

If you look on the declaration of independence, you can find his name signed "Rob Morris".
3. My Daddy is on patents.com under the "inventors" category and he is on Wikipatens also.
4. I don't know how to sew very good, but I am going to try sewing something tomorrow and we will see how it turns out!! I can't say what is is yet because it is for Mama's b-day (which is Sunday the 13th) ;)
5. My banana cream pie that I made last night did not set up so I put outside in the van to cool it down (it was dark outside). I brought it back in before I went to bed (so it would not freeze) and it still had not set up. This afternoon, when Daddy and the boys were getting ready to go somewhere in the van they found some pie filling spilled on the seat. Uuurrrr... I had put the pie in the van in the dark and I did not realize that it would spill! I had a mess to clean up. What is wrong with me and cream pies??? :) I had that one burn on me, now this happens, and oh the first one I tried to make... (Ha!) that's a whole story in itself!
6. I have a dear friend Sarah, that lives in Germany. She is 22. The first time I met her was when she stayed with our family for 1 week in 2004. I have not seen her since than, but her and I write letters occasionally and we all hope to see her again sometime!
7. I don't say the word "like" in the wrong way. Ex: "I was like going to the grocery store, and I saw this big truck that was like on a monster lift kit, and it was like pulling a trailer with a camo ATV on it."
Sometimes I say it, but I hardly ever do :)
Now I award 7 bloggers:
7 comments:
Thanks Hannah for awarding me! I know i didn't do it offically but i award your blog also! i can tell that you are striving to honor God with it and i believe are succeding greatly! Thanks for being a great friend even though we don't see each other very often. :-(
P.S love you new christmas background by the way!
That was SO interesting Hannah!!! (Especially the part about your great........uncle and the part about your dad having a patent! May I ask what he invented?)
I really hope you find a nice puppy/dog soon. We were in your shoes, like, about a year and a half ago when our other dog, like, ran into the side of a pickup that was passing in the dark and it killed her. Now we have Millie who is, like, super hyper! :) (My brother Jacob would tell you an embarrassing--to me--story about a time when I said "Like" in that instance, if he ever got on, like, that subject!)
I sincerely hope that your future cream pies are less disasterous. :)
Blessings~
Cora
Oh thanks Miranda! You are so sweet!
~Hannah
I was like laughing the whole time I read this Cora!
I can't remember if I have ever said "like" in an embarrassing way or not... I may have. One time someone when asked how their trip to China was they said, "It was like, just like, so, like, like like!!!"
"Like" is a subject that comes up quite frequently in our home! It is nice to know of other people who don't use it in the wrong way!
Good night dear sister!
~Hannah
Thank you SOOOO much!
This is my first award!
I'm studying the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence right now, so that was very interesting about your great.......uncle!
Blessings,
Kathrann
Thanks for awarding me! Check out my blog to see my seven things!
God bless!
Thank you for the award, Hannah! I enjoyed reading your 'seven things.' :) Something like this helps to get to know someone better!
I hope that your sewing went well for you!
Post a Comment