People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long Time No Post!

Hi Pals! It's been a few days!
I thought I'd share a few pictures of what we did over the past days.
We had some warm weather a couple days ago. It was around 34-ish. Nathanael made a really nice sculpture, a bird of some kind. It sort of looks like a loon- don't it? It was hard to get a good picture because of the white on white.
Here it is a bit closer up:

Nathanael bring in potatoes from the cellar...

So that way Grace could make...
PIEROGIES!!! Yummy! They are SO good.

Grace making popcorn.

Mama and Daddy got a few movies that we watched over the past few days. These two are really good. Have you watched either of these before? "Gifted Hands-the Ben Carson story" was a special one because my brother Enoch had surgery when he was a baby and the surgeon was a very kind and gentle black man.



Also, my sister Grace is doing a mystery picture on her blog! She is going to end it on Mon. It is a really interesting picture. She wants lots of guesses so please scurry over there by clicking on the link I made here: "The Upper Road"
Good day to you all!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hannah,

I haven't watched that movie yet but we are going to, Dad LOVES it!
Tell Nathanael great job on the sculpture!

~Jenn

Taylor said...

I haven't ever heard of pierogies before... but whatever they are they look good! lol :D I love potatoes!!

Our family bought the movie "Gifted Hands" a couple of weeks ago and we loved it! I thought it was a great true story. (Those are my favorite kind of movies to watch!) ;) But I haven't ever heard of the "Food, Inc." one before. It looks interesting!

Blessings,
~Taylor

Hannah said...

Which of the two does your dad like Jenn?
I'll tell Nathanael!
~Hannah

Hannah said...

Taylor,
Grace is going to be posting the pierogie recipe on her blog soon. They are a Polish dumpling sort of thing. I am Polish (plus many other things too :). My great grandmother taught may grandmother how to make them, my grandmother taught my mother and my mother taught me... I can't wait to teach my own children someday!
You really need to watch Food Inc. You will never want to eat anything junkie again! I don't since watching it!
~Hannah

Anna Joy said...

Oh I love the movie Gifted Hands! And I love pierogies. :D :)