People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, December 7, 2009

I made pies today!

The other day when I made that vanilla cream pie, I also made extra pie dough that I had in the fridge. Today I made 2 more pies and I also baked a pie crust that I will make a banana cream pie tomorrow. I'm sort of in a pie making mood! I think winter just makes me feel like baking! And, my family does not seem to object! Today I made an apple pie and a pumpkin pie. With the extra pumpkin pie filling I made two little things of pumpkin custard I topped the custards with a cut out circle of the extra pie dough.
We ate this one this evening at it was really good!
Here is the Punkin pie:
This is the pie crust and the custards:

Good Night!
~HANNAH~

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Very nice pies, Hannah!!! They look very tasty. :) I posted a picture of my pies on my blog just now, so you can see what they looked like too...

I enjoyed reading your answers to the recent tag also!

I'd really best get to bed...

Sleep well~
Cora

Kelsianne said...

MMMM! Those pies look really yummy right now!

Taylor said...

Oh my...
My mouth is watering! lol Those pies look so delicious! :)

~Taylor