We went to our friend's house today and had dinner with them and some other friends of ours who came. We had so much fun with Grace, Olivia, and Pricilla! We took lots of pics of us outside. I also had sweet times with the little girls too. I danced with them while they were dressed up as princesses. They had some pretty music playing in their room and we danced and twirled together. Swirling skirts and little girls, smiles play on their lovely up turned faces as they turned each round. It was so fun! I was unable to get a picture of us doing it because the memory card was full and our the button on our camera does not work so we could not delete any to make room. Maybe next time!
Pricilla and I push Olivia on the sled!
"Free piggy back rides...!"
This is our friends adorable pitt pup. His name is Diesel. He is so lovey and sweet. I like pittbulls so much!
Nathanael on the sled.
Grace and I...
Pricilla, Olivia, and Grace.
Pricilla...
Grace and Pricilla,
Grace and Olivia,
Grace and Grace :)
The boys would sneak behind the trees and scare us. They all had on their wooden sword, shields, play guns and all that boy stuff!
Pricilla and I,
Me and Olivia,
All of us girls except my sister Grace who took the pic. Thanks Grace!
We played a game of cut the pie too!
This is me playing me playing our friends piano. It is my most favorite piano to play. It sound kind of funny because our camera does not pick up the sound very well. But, I hope you will still enjoy it! Oh and make sure you mute my playlist!
Good night!
Oh and another thing we did was play Monopoly. It was a modern version. You used credit cards instead of paper money (alot more easy to keep track of :). The credit card swiper did all the math for you too. Who would ever think of that? Oh and all the places are famous places like the white house, disney world, and many others. It was fun, but I still like the original version.
3 comments:
I love the snow! One of the great parts of it though, is coming inside and getting something warm to drink, after playing outdoors. :)
I know I've heard of it before, but how do you play "cut the pie"?
God Bless, (Enjoy the snow!)
Kelsey
Hi Hannah,
(In response to your question!) That is why we were having such a hard time with the diet because you're not supposed to even use those things in baking or anything! Basically, we ate a WHOLE lot of vegetables! I forgot also that for the Candida diet you're not even supposed to eat fruit. lol It's crazy! These are the types of meals we had: Hamburger meat mixed with sauted onion and cabbage; squash and zuccini sauted together w/ onion; salmon patties made w/ oats; hamburger meat, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce mixed together; and for breakfast (sometimes)... cauliflour baked in the oven with some garlic, and lots of oatmeal (made without milk, butter, or sugar). We also ate TONS of eggs (scrambled, fried, boiled, etc.) We had some new and interesting meals for sure! Oh, and you don't have to worry... that wasn't a blunt question! :)
Anyway, I hope that answered your question well enough. :) God bless!
~Taylor
PS: Oh, and you play the piano so well! :) That is one of my favorite instruments, but I can't play much on it at all!
I agree Kelsey that it is always so nice to come in and warm up!
To play cut the pie You can look at the post I just made!
Post a Comment