Happy New Year to you!
My happiest time in 2009: My second nephew being born, and staying with my sister and her family over night on the night of his birth.
My most sad time in 2009: Our dog getting hit on the road.
Craziest thing I did in 2009: Stayed up to 4:00 am doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT... I am not planning on doing that again for a long while if ever... I could not fall asleep once I did go to bed and was SO sleepy the whole next day. (If you wonder how I stayed up that long, it is because I drank a BIG mug of black tea ON PURPOSE :)
Some other things that happened in 209...
~ I grew another year older
~I am another year closer to my savior
~ I began blogging :)
~
~
~I'd add more if I had more time!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things I wold like to happen in 2010:
~Become more of a servant
~Love my Lord even more than ever
~Become closer to my family more than ever and cherish each fleeting moment
~Get faster at doing dishes!!!!
~Get a puppy
~Plant some gladiolas for cut flowers
~Read at least 365 books
~
~
~Again, I'd add more if I had time!!!
We have my sister, he husband, their children, and our friend Zach over so that is why I don't have much time!!
Grace and I have some fun things planed to do at midnight... that will be for latter!!!

4 comments:
Hannah,
If I was not in this dumb thing I would have beat you to the Stop Sign- believe it!
Mama
Happy new year, Hannah! I enjoyed reading that post.
Wow, that is a lot of books! Happy reading! :) haha
Blessings,
Marissa
That is a great list you made for 2010! Happy New Year to you, too!!
~Taylor
I enjoyed reading this hannah!
I hope your first day of 2010 was delightful... :)
Blessings~
Cora
PS. My brothers picked me up "Wild Trek" at the library on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to having time to read it. I was sad to see that that was the only book that the library had that you'd recommended...
Post a Comment