People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THIS IS?

It is wednesday, and here is a mystery picture for you!!
Now, this is obviously a rock, but do you know what type of rock it is??
I look forward to your guesses! I will post the answer and you comments on Thursday.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Is it a Petoskey?

Taylor said...

I have no idea what it is! lol But it looks like some kind of shell. ...Can't wait to see the answer!! :)

~Taylor

Marissa said...

Oooh!! It's a Petoskey stone!!!

Jennifer said...

Is it a petoskey rock? Mom guessed that! :-)

~Jenn

Cora Beth said...

Let's see... It looks like a rock that's been polished well, but the pattern almost looks like a fossilized turtle shell. :) I don't know what it is!!! Looking forward to learning more tomorrow.
~Cora
(I'll post the answer to mine and the guesses tonight...)

Olivia Esther said...

I'll Guess its a "Petosky stone" miss ya hannah!! love ya -OLIVIA-